JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1053647により May 17, 2013 に掲載

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Life Extension Fucoidan

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1015224により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Works too well!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2799640により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Fucoidan use and side effects

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2660315により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

Appears to help me lose weight and belly fat, when combined with walking and dietary starch limitation. Also frequency of skin cancer lesions(basel cell carcinoma) seems to be slowed down considerably. Have been using products with fucoidan for over 3 years now, with no perceived problems.

Excellent

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2133762により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

Only fucoidan that is extracted from mekabu.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10