JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It works

Reviewer3255962により 11 12, 2010 に掲載

I had a very enlarged blood vessel in my neck (left side), which actually hurt to touch. Within weeks of taking Life Extension Low Dose K2, I noticed it had reduced in size. I have now been taking it for over 1 1/4 years (1 twice a day). The diameter of that blood vessel has halved and it does not hurt to touch any more. It makes me wonder how much bone tissue had been lining my blood vessels. I would say it has contributed to preventing my early demise..I am 53 going on 54yrs.

Life Extension, Vitamin K-2, 45 mcg, 90 Softgels

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより 7 08, 2010 に掲載

High quality, low dose; vitamin K-2 from dietary sources may reduce the build up of calcium in arteries that leads to hardening of the blood vessels, says a new study. Animal studies with vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 show a dramatic prevention of typical bone loss biochemistry that is associated with the aging process.

Good Product

adechamplainにより 4 14, 2013 に掲載

This product seems of the highest quality however I have now purchased the Super K with K2 formulation from Life Extension. Life Extension and Thorne Research are companies I trust and are always high quality products without any fillers and expedients like Magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. I just think from my research that if you supplement with Vitamin D which I do (and I think most people should) then you need a higher dose of Vitamin K2 than this product supplies which is why I've moved to the Super K supplement and will not give this product a 5 star rating. Vitamin K2 is required along with Vitamin D, Calcium and other minerals to help your bones stay strong as you age. Of course some weight bearing exercise (running, weight training etc) is also a great help but K2 helps the calcium to go where it's needed in the bones rather then be directed in the soft tissue and do damage to the body. I highly recommend everyone read about the benefit of K2 and start using this supplement in your daily regime but I'd suggest a higher dose than this.

Great product, price & service

Reviewer2001125により 2 08, 2011 に掲載

Dr Oz swears by this, don't bother with any other K variant, this is the gold standard. iherb continues to provide the best in product quality, competitive price & excellent delivery service, thanks!

It is nowhere mentioned that the MK-7 is derived from fermented, organic natto

4771196501841825363により 5 09, 2013 に掲載

The source of the MK-7 is not mentioned on this product. I am almost done with the first pack and have my doubts about the efficacy of this product, will be looking to shift brands.

Low Dose K2

4949931180143015639により 10 30, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic service from iherb. I take the low dose Vitamin K2 in the hope it will remove some of the calcium from my arteries and love the tiny capsules.

Life Extension, Vitamin K2, Low Dose, 45 mcg 90 softgels

Reviewer3327198により 7 20, 2009 に掲載

It's easy to take and well packaged. The benefit will be long term, so I can't really comment on a health result at this stage. It's seems to be very good value.

pounding headache

Reviewer2106073により 12 16, 2014 に掲載

I think I don't require a vitamin K supplement because it gave me an immense headache that last 2 days. After repeatly trying the jury is out. Not meant for me.

New for me

Reviewer1994761により 11 10, 2010 に掲載

This a new vitamin for me. I trust Life Extension as they always have reliable products

Life Extension K2

4624198671295387111により 6 14, 2012 に掲載

Bought it for my mum, as it's low dose so it's safe for her. I must say great quality and very good price. Will definitely buy more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22