JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Life Extension L-Theanine

Reviewer2675700により 8 15, 2009 に掲載

After having done research on what could possibly be causing a feeling of anxiety, stress, depression and both sudden and severe lack of motivation both physically and mentally, I came upon an article on L-Theanine and decided to give it a try. My prayers were answered with this amino. It took effect almost within an hour of taking it. Excellent product!

L-Theanine works

Reviewer2759054により 1 19, 2010 に掲載

L-Theanine helps relax you gently. I sleep sounder, and feel more rested in the morning. It's a great replacement for sleeping pills or tranquilizers. I used to take an occasional Xanax for stress, but no longer need it. It's a great, safe product.

L-Theanine

Reviewer1788788により 2 26, 2010 に掲載

Excellent for calming me down. Take one at night also to help me sleep. Works as well as Xanax.

It really works!

Reviewer3089148により 3 30, 2010 に掲載

This gives you a wonderful relaxed and calm feeling. I take it in the late afternoon, since it made me too drowsy when taken in the morning.

Helps curb anxiety

Reviewer1513708により 12 28, 2009 に掲載

I bought this product just out of curiosity and gave some to my friend who has a lot of stress and anxiety. She takes one or two everyday and it has work for her. She says she feels like a different person. She is also a hyperactive sort of person and it has helped her slow down. Now two other friends have found some relief using this product. Life Extension is a wonderful brand.

Excellent

Reviewer3197723により 1 08, 2008 に掲載

I am a big fan of Life Extension products and know that I can rely on a consistent quality and result with their product.

Too Early to Tell

Reviewer1992720により 10 12, 2007 に掲載

My son has just started using this product, but it was very highly recommended by our doctor in the behavioral health dept. at our local hospital. he actually referred us to your website. Too early to give you any results yet, though.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7