JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

amount for the money

Reviewer1975037により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

The container is 3 1/2" high and there is 2" empty. Why is it that anything to do with a pet is so overpriced. Could it be that we, the owners, are so emotionally on the 'hook' that it's seen as an opportunity to gouge. Just like many vets do...not all, but many.

Dog Mix

4630873812344236820により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Brilliant mix, has done wonders for my 12 year old and the other 2helping with bones and theirs coats…..

5054240808452986073により May 10, 2014 に掲載

This product cures my dog of frequent vomiting with its probiotic content inside. This is my repeated purchase.

Serious disagreement.

Reviewer2131215により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I have two Shih Tzu's, the first had terrible diarrhea after taking this once, the second seemed totally fine so I kept giving it to her. A week later the diarrhea appeared, very serious, for four days, nothing I could do to make it stop, even bleeding. I would say not for sensitive stomachs at all. Maybe it is because there are too many ingredients, whatever it's gone in the trash.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Vitality!

Reviewer1959078により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

This has brought our 13 year old dog's vitality to a whole new level and rejuvenated her at least 4-5 years! Everyone can really notice the difference. Thank you life extension for making such a great product, they really are their name's worth with this one. I'm pretty sure your dog won't be disappointed either, so definitely give this product at least a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

my dogs looks stronger and healthier than before

5226744307164581831により Jun 15, 2013 に掲載

my dog is a schnaucer in 11-yr old, so it's time to give him supplement to extend his life... although it's a bit late.. i feel so sorry for my dog.. but he looks different , stronger and healthier after giving him this product, thank you ~

Danger for Child bearing or TTC

Reviewer2657194により Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

Have been using this product for 10 days and unfortunately, our dog began vomitting. I understand this can happen to some dogs so we just chose to discontinue it. However, as I was deciding what to do with it (throw it away or give to a friend) I saw a warning on the container - 'This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.'My husband and I are trying for a baby and I am Extremely unimpressed! I would NEVER have ordered this had this been included in the warnings on Iherb as I was selecting the product.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3725670により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Упаковка отличается от той, что на картинке. Баночка довольно большая и широкая. Я даю всего половину мерной ложечки своей чихуашке в день. Я думаю, что это очень полезные витамины, она чувствует себя хорошо Packaging is different from that in the picture. Jar is quite big and wide. I give half of his chihuashke scoops a day. I think this is a very useful vitamins, it feels good.

Prety good until now

Reviewer1844746により Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

We just finished the first bottle and I can see my 15 year old german sheperd walk much better. I combine this product with DGP. I dont expect miracles but I see difference. I'll write again after our visit to the vet, so I'll have a professional opinion.

raaaaaaw!!!!

SHaneSHkaにより Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

my 8 years old basset like this product and eat it with pleasure!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています