JA

5322678494706831594により May 22, 2014 に掲載

Good buy.

OK

5018737560124909840により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

My cats eat 30% of dry food and 70% of homemade wet food, so it is necessary to add vitamins to their diet. My cats had no problem accepting this product, it smells appetizing to them. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in them, but also no bad effects on them. I thought I would buy this product again at first, but then I found that some essential vitamins are missing in this product. I think I need to find another product for them now. [Moreover, remember to refrigerate the product after opening! ]

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

Reviewer1452756により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

Mix it in with my home made barf for my cat. She loves it and it's great stuff.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

like it

Reviewer2095704により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

I add this to my cats' wet food & it has improved their health combined with probiotics, lysine powder, & Kyolic garlic powder.

a

5608389131064067402により Feb 20, 2014 に掲載

my cat don't eat it

My cat eats it

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

The first time I gave this to my cat, he had a burst of energy and began running around the house like when he was a kitten. He is very sensitive to foods and things and this doesn't bother him at all. Although, I don't see the bursts of energy anymore, I think it must be good for him and it agrees with him. will keep using. Check out my page for more reviews.

great product

5743062012248565596により Jan 23, 2014 に掲載

Took my 6 a while to get used to it, mixed it into food 1st thing in the morning when they were Hungery, seems to be working ( 1 month ) coats much shinier and more relaxed, can recomenned it

Cats love it!

Reviewer1056485により Nov 02, 2013 に掲載

I bought this to supplement my cats' food. I mix the recommended 2 scoops with their wet food, along with about a tablespoon of water. Because it's a powder, it tends to dry up the food. Adding the water gives it a little "gravy." They love it! I have been using it about two weeks. Haven't seen any noticeable benefits yet, but am confident I will soon. Will definitely continue using this product. My cats are picky eaters and I'm glad to have found something they will eat.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My cats love it!

5746278040938762961により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

I've been making my own raw diet for my 2 cats and I thought it's a good idea to add supplement. Then I found Cat Mix - I just mix 2 scoops with their food and the cats LOVE the taste and finish all their food every time. I introduced it to my friends who keep cats and they all love it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34