JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Life Extension, 猫ミックス, 3.52オンス(100 g)

¥1,402

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Pet Store Manager

47 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより Jun 06, 2013 に掲載

I am a store manager for a large chain of pet stores. I am probably as familiar with dog and cat foods as anyone on the planet, and I know where companies cut corners to save money. Want to keep your cat healthy? Using this product, along with a good essential fatty acid supplement, should keep your feline friend healthy and active for 2 decades or more. Best added to wet food (your cat will not even notice the taste). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

- Caused some soft stools -

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ChrisMicにより Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

I think the ingredients are interesting; rather different from the usual supplement. It has a strong egg yolk smell and mixes easily in wet food. I have not supplemented my cats long enough to notice any difference in them (they are as healthy, active and playful as before), but I have to comment that this somehow gives them soft stools. I can't even give 2 scoops as recommended. The male one could only take 1 scoop and the female one gets half a scoop; more than that and they'd get LOOSE stools. It's been a week and she hasn't seemed to get adjusted to this. My overweight female cat takes this without objection (the way she pretty much eats anything edible), but my male cat hates this in his wet food. I'm keeping this refrigerated; with only one cat getting only half scoop a day, this bottle will last some time. But I won't get this again next time 'coz my male one won't eat it. I need something that they'll both take, & more importantly something that doesn't add to the smell and the mess in the litter-box.

Yes! Cats Count, Too!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2492761により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

The oldest of my cats is 16 years old and is active and extremely vocal....I partially attribute it to the L Arginine in the Cat Mix that keeps her vessels healthy and dilated.What a boon it is! (When I go out to get the mail, she howls like a dog!)

Highly recommend this

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1535532により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

Your pets need supplents too! They have no problem eating this when mixed with food. My cats are doing very well with this product. Being in the veterinary field myself, I know that good nutrition is key to a long healthy life and sometimes they're just not getting enough with some of these commercial pet foods. I also recommend the Dog Mix as well.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

i love my kitty, so i give her this every day

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3231842により Apr 06, 2009 に掲載

Besides the quality food I feed her, I also give her quality water, and this wonderful product. I expect her to live very long and she hasn't had any health problems ever. She is full of energy because of this (I think it is because of the Taurine, which cat's can't produce themselves) and there is a noticeable difference if I forget to give it to her. The fact that it needs to be refrigerated is a mild inconvenience, but I love my kitty, so it's worth it!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34