JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works Great !

Reviewer2309150により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

I am a Diabetic and this really helps with the neuropothy in my legs, I take as directed on the label, everyday and I don't have any leg pains, if I go without taking this for just two days, the pain starts back up.

Kidneys never better

Reviewer3064193により Jul 03, 2011 に掲載

Kidneys never better

Good for vision

Romeroにより Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

I read something about benfo protecting blood vessels of the eye, indeed I saw a diference in red spots and overall vision, rate 5 because work more than I expected.

Diabetic Nuropathy

Reviewer2609632により Apr 23, 2011 に掲載

My husband had alot of nerve pain in his legs, especially at night, due to being a Diabetic. Taking these as suggested on the label, 4 a day; his pain has subsided greatly and he is able to sleep much better now. Going to a chiropractor regularly also helped his Nuropathy.

Benfotiamine

Reviewer1878975により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

Great supplement for diabetes.

great product

Reviewertommiにより Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

Using it with q10, magnesium and karnosine for heart problems.

Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより Feb 23, 2009 に掲載

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product.

I give it a try

5109157552070576586により Oct 15, 2014 に掲載

I read many positive and negative opinion about this stuff. As I'm a borderline type 2 diabetic I give it a shot before I move to something stronger. So far no any negative effects, my blood sugar is a bit less than before. Lets see how it works out after a few weeks.

ERVIN

Reviewer1596912により Nov 27, 2008 に掲載

Service is excellant and quick, Shipping is very reasonable. [one company was going to charge me $40.00 to ship 2 bottles]evidently they didn't have a clue where Canada is] Thanks very much..

Too Early to tell

Reviewer2828911により Mar 17, 2009 に掲載

I think I see benefits but it seems too early to tell

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10