JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Life Enhancement, Memory Upgrade II, 2 lbs 11 oz (1232 g)

¥6,161
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2192029により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2222565により Oct 03, 2008 に掲載

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Reviewer2795078により Aug 27, 2015 に掲載

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Awesome Product.

Reviewer1099759により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

Great Product

Reviewer1808814により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11