JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Product.

5332380607963240708により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helped at 95yrs

Reviewer1251734により Jan 19, 2012 に掲載

I ordered these for my 95 yr old Grandma with slight dimensia (or selective memory :)) and after only a week of using it she remembered that she could not remember which was very emotional. She still has off days but she is much better at recognizing who comes to visit and remembers the details of her day quite well.

Seem to be effective

Reviewer2698345により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

The product enables one to remember things more easily as well as to focus more deeply.

to early to tell

Reviewer2600205により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

to early to tell

+1d2 INT

Reviewer2151304により Jan 21, 2011 に掲載

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

still not sure

Reviewer1685308により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Just started

Reviewer1352709により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

I've changed to this from PS and I'm sure it'll serve me well. Adds mental focus to my day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Reviewer2726041により Apr 13, 2010 に掲載

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

mr.

Reviewer1574852により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

don't know, just started using them

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works great for memory enhancement!

Reviewer2324495により Oct 19, 2008 に掲載

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています