JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best natural roll-on so far

sweetheartにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

This is the best natural roll-on I've tried. However it doesn't work perfect: i still get smelly after couple hours :( The best natural deodorant substitute is the one I make myself: put some baking soda in a small jar. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply with wet hands. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined wit two drops of lemongrass oil. This "deodorant" keeps the smell away better than any other fully natural solution.

Great roll on deodarant

GoodLifeにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Great quality . Natural ingridients. Without obtrusive odour.**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Lafe's roll on deodorant

Reviewer3090003により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

This is the best roll on deodorant I have found in iherb. No more unbearable smell. However, as this is not a anti-perspiratant, so the armpits still get wet, minus the smell!

Lafe's Natural Body Care Natural and Organic Roll On Deodorant

Reviewer1348388により Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

Great family deodorant for all seasons.

excellent deodorant

Reviewer2524037により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

This deodorant works very well, I never have to reapply. My only complaint is that the mineral salts make my under arms itchy in the wintertime when my skin is drier, works just fine in the summer. Goes on clear, never white.

nice

5719440760214590466により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Very liquidy, as most roll-ons, very soft smell (which I like), and most importantly: I didn't smell at the end of the day :)

Deals with BO

ShokoFlomelにより Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

It is not a bad one. It certainly deals with body odour as you feel fresh and not smelly even if it is boiling. But it doesn't deal with sweating. If it is about +30 degrees Celsius your armpits are damp. If it is +23C for instance you may be OK, still I understand it depends on your individual sweating predisposition.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7