JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The BEST Natural deodorant I've used

Reviewer3331092により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

This stuff really works!!! I'm an active guy and have tried almost every brand possible from natural and organic to big name brands and this works the best for me. It lasts all day, it's not sticky, doesn't leave any white residue and has a pleasant light smell. Plus I love that it's made in the USA and it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! I hope iherb stocks this forever.

Great deodorant

Reviewer1262924により Sep 25, 2012 に掲載

Doesn't have any scent, not sticky and dries quickly. Protects good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best natural roll-on so far

sweetheartにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

This is the best natural roll-on I've tried. However it doesn't work perfect: i still get smelly after couple hours :( The best natural deodorant substitute is the one I make myself: put some baking soda in a small jar. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply with wet hands. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined wit two drops of lemongrass oil. This "deodorant" keeps the smell away better than any other fully natural solution.

deodorant

Reviewer2308867により May 20, 2010 に掲載

great product nice smell

great product

Reviewer1682301により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

Great deoderant, controls odour, has a pleasent fragrance

deeppurple

Reviewer2827674により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

the best roll on deodorant for you skin.

Great roll on deodarant

GoodLifeにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Great quality . Natural ingridients. Without obtrusive odour.**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

The best I've ever used

coolsheriにより Nov 03, 2012 に掲載

I have tried several roll-ons and usually went back to the "rock". But I have now found the best and won't go back. I read the reviews about the scent but it is so minor (at least to me) that it's not even noticed. The ingredients are also wonderful! Every person is different, but for me, this roll-on is a true keeper.

deodorant

Ingridfromswedenにより Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

very nice and is holding you dry whole day

Lafe's roll on deodorant

Reviewer3090003により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

This is the best roll on deodorant I have found in iherb. No more unbearable smell. However, as this is not a anti-perspiratant, so the armpits still get wet, minus the smell!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41