JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Stains

Reviewer2881029により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I really liked this deodorant, until it started staining all of my shirts. It left dark grey stains at the armpit area and anywhere else on my shirts it touched. Bummer, it worked really well.

No aluminum!

Reviewer2071137により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

Good alternative to regular deodorant. Nice fragrance and it works for me.

nothing special

Reviewer1834829により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

Expected it will work good, as writen here. Bought 2 different of "Lafe's Natural Body Care" roll deodorants for me and my Mum. But it does work well enough neither for me, not for Mum. We both feel wet after midday. Trying to find something better.

bof

5148937462875459942により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

odeur de lavande très prononcée, et pas une longue tenue surtout en cas de forte chaleur

End of sweating odours

4692604744658161690により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

Love this product.....it smells good and is natural. I am into my second purchase and I really enjoy using it.

nice

Reviewer2661496により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

a good natural product

doesn't irritate...

Reviewer1508425により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

...the most sensitive skin. Works more effectively than other natural deodorants at combating odor.

Great!

Reviewer1127281により Feb 26, 2011 に掲載

This deodorant is the only natural one that works! And it works GREAT, even with sport etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3217150により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Good deo roll. Keeps you all day long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All right for low activity days

Xhalaxにより Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

This deodorant is fine for low activity days, when I am just hanging around at home or getting groceries. However it doesn't really keep me dry when I am more active (like going to the stables or choir practice). It smells a bit like citronella, which is odd, because I don't think there's any citronella in it. I will probably use this for those low activity days, and find something that works better for me for the days when I am more active.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11