Kirkman Labs, カークマンラボ, マグネシウムグリシネート バイオマックスシリーズ 100カプセル

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

finally a magnesium product i can tolerate

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Oct 15, 2012

this was the fifth magnesium product i tried and the first that was completely bio-compatible. i had previously tried doctor's best glycinate tablets (exacerbated peripheral neuropathy in my legs), kirkman magnesium malate (pretty bad dry mouth), now foods magnesium citrate (irritated my stomach) and ancient minerals magnesium oil (too much of a hassle to deal with daily). I'm about 80% thru my first bottle of this magnesium and love it. No bad reactions and I can definitely feel it's relaxing effects.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

neglected mineral we all need

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 20, 2013

For a variety of reason nearly everyone would benefit from more magnesium. This often-overlooked mineral plays a major role in many aspects of health. Without supplemental magnesium I suffer from severe muscle cramps and moderately high blood pressure. Since using products like this I am free of cramping, and my blood pressure is normal. I have two friends who regularly had disabling headaches, but are now nearly normal just by adding magnesium supplements. One or two per day is an effective and economical way to better health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Probably the best magnesium supplement out there

Posted by Reviewer2057416 From Maryland on Dec 05, 2012

I've tried several magnesium supplements and have stayed with this one for months now with never a problem. Being a glycinate form, or an amino chelate it's far and away most bioavailable way that magnesium is assimilated by the body. Secondly, it's not inorganic like other magnesium carriers and so is a "friend" welcomed to the body. Finally I like it's sensible 100 mg dose which as mentioned delivers more magnesium than other non-chelated higher doses, but it allows me to fine-tune schedule it's usage more readily throughout the day.

excellent mag gly

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Apr 21, 2013

So glad I finally found this product. I'd been looking for a mag gly that didn't have any funny stuff in it, like fillers and lubricants for machinery. And since this product doesn't have any of those fillers, the caps are a bit smaller which makes it easier to take. I take 2 at night for sleep and it works wonderfully with no stomach distress as with other products.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1497346 From California on Sep 30, 2013

I have been taking another mag-gly for years that come in a LARGE tablet form. I wanted something easier to swallow so I ordered these. I need to take 4 caps at night to get what I normally get with the tablets so in the end using these are more expensive and I don't see any improvement in this formula vs, the other brand. I called their customer service just to make certain that the capsules contain 100 mg. because they didn't seem to work as effectively for my RLS or insomnia. Will finish this bottle and go back to my regular brand.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST