JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Carbohydrate

archeiherbにより Mar 27, 2016 に掲載

I thought it should be cooked. Actually it was puffs great to eat straight. It really makes you feel full.I will order again.

Long time user

newdayにより Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

I've been eating this cereal since it came out in the 80's. The box is much smaller and the cost higher but I still buy it. It's listed GMO free, it's fresh, great with milk or alone.

Great add-in

4998575784077613519により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I added it into my granola to give it that something extra. Tastes great on it's own or in cereal or as a snack.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best breakfast cereal - not sugared to death!

Reviewer3147676により Jul 16, 2016 に掲載

So many people are used to hyper-processed, sickeningly sweet breakfast cereals that they don't know what to make of this. Being semi-puffed it holds up well and has a nice crunch. With vanilla rice milk and sliced bananas, it's the best.

Puffs

5741332332761333524により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

Good cereal however, I prefer the 7 grain flakes. They have more body!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

YagmurVeganにより Oct 28, 2016 に掲載

But full of rice puffs wich isn't thick like wheat puffs it is very thin puffs. And unsweetened remember. Taste a bit like popcorn but lighter

Nice salt-free option

Reviewer1767372により Mar 27, 2016 に掲載

Most breakfast cereals seem to have far too much sodium. This one doesn't have any. (0mg) I think it tastes fine, especially with fresh strawberries or bananas. My only complaint is that some of the grains are very hard, even after adding milk. It was hard on the teeth.

Husband loves, I think OK

5725428450395432373により Jun 17, 2014 に掲載

We used to eat this all the time, but now that we order it, I think some of the seeds and puffs are a little stale from the trip across the ocean. My husband doesn't seem to notice.

some grain not "puffed"

5165585829204024721により Oct 27, 2016 に掲載

Some of the wheat wasn't puffed right and the grains could break your teeth while chewing if not careful. Usually i get the honey puffs and never had a problem. This time i just got the regular puffs and am quite disappointed. I thought Kashi had better quality control.

disappointed :(

5255997289050673767により Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

I didn't like it at all, the taste is awful

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10