JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Justin's Nut Butter, バニラ・アーモンドバター、 16オンス (454 g)

¥1,734
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

vanilla almond butter

revitalbarにより Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

nice taste but just nice. wont buy it again, there are better products that has no palm oil in it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Enjoyed but would not repurchase

chungjにより Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

I recently discovered Justin's almond butters and made quite a few purchases from their collection (much to the dismay of my bank account). As an almond butter lover I have to say .. this doesn't quite have that gritty almond texture that I've come to love so much. Undoubtedly it is tasty but something about the texture - possibly the addition of cocoa butter - that's given it a creamy texture which, when paired with almond butter, is not quite right. I'm glad I've tried it but I wouldn't repurchase. Pros would be the easier spread-ability and lessened likelihood of separation but so far my favourite is maple almond by far.

Justins Vanilla Almond

5240776134100659549により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I do love Justins and this was the second flavour I tried. My first was the Maple Almond butter which I really loved. This was a tad too sweet for my liking so I most likely would not order again. I still prefer the Maple almond.

Weird texture

jellybellyupにより Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

While the flavor is superb, I found the texture to be unnaturally smooth. I didn't like that at all. I put it on a grainy bread with some jam (AB&J), and it helped a lot to get over the texture. I don't think I'll buy this kind again though.

More almond than vanilla

4921231640010940242により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

This nut butter is yummy but it tastes very similar to normal almond butter. I thought it would be more a creamy vanilla flavour so it was a little disappointing. However their products are delicious and you can never go wrong.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5