JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

vanilla almond butter

revitalbarにより Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

nice taste but just nice. wont buy it again, there are better products that has no palm oil in it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Enjoyed but would not repurchase

chungjにより Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

I recently discovered Justin's almond butters and made quite a few purchases from their collection (much to the dismay of my bank account). As an almond butter lover I have to say .. this doesn't quite have that gritty almond texture that I've come to love so much. Undoubtedly it is tasty but something about the texture - possibly the addition of cocoa butter - that's given it a creamy texture which, when paired with almond butter, is not quite right. I'm glad I've tried it but I wouldn't repurchase. Pros would be the easier spread-ability and lessened likelihood of separation but so far my favourite is maple almond by far.

Justins Vanilla Almond

5240776134100659549により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I do love Justins and this was the second flavour I tried. My first was the Maple Almond butter which I really loved. This was a tad too sweet for my liking so I most likely would not order again. I still prefer the Maple almond.

Weird texture

jellybellyupにより Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

While the flavor is superb, I found the texture to be unnaturally smooth. I didn't like that at all. I put it on a grainy bread with some jam (AB&J), and it helped a lot to get over the texture. I don't think I'll buy this kind again though.

More almond than vanilla

4921231640010940242により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

This nut butter is yummy but it tastes very similar to normal almond butter. I thought it would be more a creamy vanilla flavour so it was a little disappointing. However their products are delicious and you can never go wrong.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5