JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Vanilla Almond Butter

Reviewer3180406により May 01, 2013 に掲載

This used to be a Whole Foods exclusive item. I'm glad to see that it is not anymore. I buy this by the case (6 jars). It goes fast! It tastes great. I love vanilla and then you put the two together! WOWOWOWOW!! Since I have discovered this nut butter, i won't by any other (not even the chocolate hazlenut - an old favorite). I have been eating the Vanilla Almond Butter for a year or more :) Justin's is quality! Thank you iherb for carrying this....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best alternative to peanut butter EVER

4900849372685531924により Dec 12, 2013 に掲載

Once I received this in the mail, I immediately opened it, grabbed a spoon, and had a taste. Oh. My. Gosh. It tastes like Heaven. It tastes like Happiness. I instantly fell in love. This jar was gone by the week's end and I had to buy more. Great for AB&J sandwiches, almond butter cookies, and smoothies. The vanilla adds a nice touch of sweetness.

Holy smokes!

Reviewer1231516により Apr 03, 2013 に掲載

BEST tasting almond butter out there!

Amazing!

Reviewer1289420により May 26, 2013 に掲載

It is really creamy and tasteful. Perfectly sweet and a little bit salt at the same time. An "out of body excperience"!! I just placed an order here at iHerb for 2 more boxes of this stuff.. :)

Amazing

Reviewer2391458により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

This is too good. I ate the whole jar in two days. Fortunately I work out a LOT and I need extra energy. This one delivers and tastes sooooooo gooooooddddd.

Addictive

5251700527212487840により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is so good, I used a small spatula to get every last bit out of the jar. Reminiscent of Nutella, but without the chocolate (which I'm allergic to). Didn't last very long at our house, and I'm afraid to look at the nutrition facts, but an amazing treat!

Delicious

BrittanyAliceにより Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

I bought all the Justin's butters and a few from other brands, and this was my unexpected favourite! the flavour is so goood. Nutritionally better than leading brands and I think it's tastier.

matter of taste

5280615812874896036により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

I had high expectations, but it is just ok. Others in my family like it though.

Almond butter

5212078672336424023により Sep 24, 2015 に掲載

This almond butter is amazing. I was a little unsure at first because i don´t really like peanut butter, but this tastes so much better in my opinion!

yum

teeyaviiにより Apr 06, 2016 に掲載

the vanilla taste good with nuts!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46