JA

just cherries

Reviewer2445419により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

taste good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

nice crispy or soften n chewy

Theeagleloverにより Sep 06, 2015 に掲載

nice to flavour n colour yr plain vodka the organic one seems mo flavourful - mayb its my mind playing tricks ?

So YUMMY

Minna2theMaxにより Nov 27, 2014 に掲載

My husband and I devoured a whole bag of these in about five minutes. I am going to wait a month or two before ordering these again b/c they're a bit expensive, but knowing how much cherries cost, I believe the price is fair. Great product -- oh, and beautifully tart! I adore tart cherries, so this was a great find!

Yummy!

5582565908912214198により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

These are fantastic, highly recommended. They are crispy, sweet and sour at the same time. they're a good snack by themselves. Guaranteed to buy again. It should perhaps be added that I am very fond of cherries.

Tart and delicious

Umbridgeにより Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

I loved these. They are light and crunchy, and have that nice tart cherry flavour. Way better than dried cherries that they sweeten, and a great bargain.

I love these!

Reviewer1470517により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

They are a bit hard and a bit sour, but sooo good:-) Will buy again:-)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I wish the price is lower

5175465689580336478により May 27, 2012 に掲載

It is good... Sour sour...

sour cherries

Reviewer2414122により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

find those cherries a bit puffy and sour, guess they're a good snack when you get the munchies, better in yoghurt, porridge or muesli than by themselves

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Just Cherries

Reviewer2869993により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

The only reason I gave these cherries four stars instead of five is because I bought these at the same time as a bag of the organic version to see if there actually was a difference. And it was. These taste a bit less than the organic ones so I had to take away a star. But they're just as crunchy as the other ones, and I like to use them in homemade chocolate and other snacks.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GREAT SNACK

Reviewer3076723により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

The real Tart Cherry, so rare, and so delicious. This is for tart cherry lovers obviously. They are so good, they remind me of my childhood. Packed with antioxydants and melatonin. A bit expensive, but worth a healthy snack !

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11