JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good tea!

Reviewer2185049により Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

While drinking this tea, I feel the mellow flavor remain on my tongue and in my throat. The aroma of jasmine hangs around. The best way to make this great tea is cold-brewed. Add one teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup of cold boiled-water, place the cup of tea in the refrigerator for at least four hours. After four hours later, pour out the tea into your favorite cup and drink it within two hours.

One of my favorites

Reviewer1432198により Nov 06, 2013 に掲載

This is perfect for me. I want to drink green tea but I do not like the taste of just the green tea. This makes is taste soft and mild and very nice.

wonderful tea!

Reviewer2446553により May 07, 2013 に掲載

This tea is full of aroma yet not too strong to the taste. Will definitely order again, I just wish it came in larger quantities.

good tea

4679250165930622978により Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

the tea is good, no any strong artificial jasmine smell, but very gentle. The tea is tasty.

Strelkaにより Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

garšīga

Please bring it back!

Reviewer1075861により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

This is one of my all-time favorite teas. Did the manufacturer stop producing or did you decide not to carry this item? Thanks!

Love it!

5581237539244368410により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

Wonderful!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

zoezhangにより Nov 25, 2015 に掲載

Amazing product. This is my 1st time buying tea and it did not disappoint!

jasmine

5180040011400658319により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

nice

Perfect chinese tea.

joleraspainにより Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

It´s the tea I asked for when I went to a chinese restaurant. I found it here and completely natural and organic. What else? Good presentation and good price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21