JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Reviewer1573148により May 22, 2008 に掲載

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All natural and it works.

Reviewer3103060により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

DropDeadGorgeousにより Sep 21, 2014 に掲載

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

Highly Effective

Reviewer3319528により Mar 24, 2008 に掲載

Deoderant works well, pleasant scent. Great, healthy alternative...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Best Deodarant Ever

Reviewer3181092により Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

I have PCOS, and my underarm area tends to be really red, puffy and sensitive. I can't really wear too many deodorants because of that issue. When I found this Jason Aloe Vera deodorant, my life changed. Not only is the scent wonderful, the protection and gentleness is amazing. This is VERY hard to find where I live. I've been everywhere looking for it and it is on iherb! I am so happy! I bought 3 of them!

Natural Deoderant

Reviewer2681961により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

Nice

GeorgiasMirrorにより Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Jason Deodorant

Reviewer2775480により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

Easy to use and effective with no smelly perfume.

No aluminum