JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Reviewer1573148により May 22, 2008 に掲載

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All natural and it works.

Reviewer3103060により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

DropDeadGorgeousにより Sep 21, 2014 に掲載

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

It;s work

5651438325613947700により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

acumenにより Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Nice

GeorgiasMirrorにより Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Works well, no irritation

4753070317460604091により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin

Very good

5153539639303361378により Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

Since I'm allergic to aluminium it's hard to buy a good deodorant without it, the only options usually are in spray form, which do not hold very well. Of course with Jason natural I still have to re-apply if is hot or if I sweat more, but the other ones i tried i have to re-apply no matter what. I'm definitely going to re-order!

Natural Deoderant

Reviewer2681961により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 55