JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I cann't use it

Reviewer3027029により Feb 17, 2015 に掲載

I have irritation after using it,and also my mother and my sister!Nice smell

Smells bad

4692802388961403874により Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

Smells bad and it feels sticky under the arms. My daughter could not use it to. Threw it away.

Did not work for me.

5389151541025705885により Nov 15, 2014 に掲載

This deodorant did not work for me at all, after a short period of time I started sweating and it didn't cover the smell unfortunately.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

so so

DropDeadGorgeousにより Sep 21, 2014 に掲載

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jason Aloe Deodorant

5192593288982789827により Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

Doesn't work so would not recommend this product. Left stinking at end of day...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hjelper IKKE mot svettelukt!

Reviewer1559087により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

I begynnelsen lukter den helt fantastisk, men etter et par timer forsterka den svettelukta mer enn normalt på meg. Prøvde denne daglig over ett par uker. Kunne likegodt gått uten! Den var også seig/klissete å ha under armene. Kommer IKKE til å kjøpe den igjen.

Does not work for me

Reviewer2183246により Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

The scent is fine but it does not keep me dry. I usually use Tom's Unscented and decided to try Jason's. After not working for a week I went back to Tom's then tried it again a few weeks later with the same disappointing result.

Not great

5111743985629192638により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

This deodorant does not work all day for me. At the end of the day, I do not feel fresh, so I probably would not purchase this deodorant again.

Nice stick deodorant

Reviewer1225616により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

It's a good one although has almost no scent. Which is preferable to too much scent. But it depends on one's preference I suppose.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 55