JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Jason Natural, ピュアナチュラルデオドラントスティック、 スムースアロエベラ、 2.5オンス (71 g)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1573148により May 22, 2008 に掲載

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

All natural and it works.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3103060により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DropDeadGorgeousにより Sep 21, 2014 に掲載

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

It;s work

5651438325613947700により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 55