JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mykel

Reviewer1165795により 2 03, 2009 に掲載

Great taste, good for white tongue, after anibiotics, helps clear the mouth of yeast over growth. Helps close those food pockets at the gum line.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste - no chemicals!

TrueReviewsにより 11 15, 2013 に掲載

It has a very refreshing and a mild cinnamon taste. Actually it tastes like Coke Cola. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great product

Reviewer1899460により 5 25, 2010 に掲載

I can't believe the difference this stuff has made! My gums are so much healthier it's amazing, they are pink and seem stronger than they've ever been.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome Product - I Love It!

Reviewer1520943により 8 18, 2010 に掲載

I had trouble years ago with the beginnings of periodontal disease. I credit the diligent use of this mouthwash, along with Jason Healthy Mouth toothpaste, with getting my dental health back up to par and maintaining it to this day.

Fresh, not sweet

Reviewer2252723により 5 18, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite mouthwash. It needs to be diluted, which makes it last longer, and it really leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty.

Jason Healthy Mouth Mouthwash

Reviewer2243062により 3 18, 2009 に掲載

Refreshing and clean taste, without the burn of an alcohol based mouthwash. It was recommended by my Periodontist.

delicious and very effective

Reviewer1526191により 8 31, 2012 に掲載

I first discovered this in a health food store years ago and loved it. l have noticed over the years that when I use it regularly, my professional dental cleanings take less time and the hygienist and/or dentist often comment on how healthy my gums are. And it tastes good. It's very strong; l like it full strength, but to make it last longer, l often dilute it-anywhere from 75% to 25% strength-and it's still effective and refreshing.

Amazing mouth wash!

OrlyDumitrescuにより 4 22, 2012 に掲載

I used to use the Listerin cinnamon mouth wash but because I can't find them where I live,decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I have! This tastes great and is so much more gentle than the Listerin.

Works well

MandyEmにより 2 01, 2013 に掲載

and tastes good (if you like cinnamon)

Excellent !!!