JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

keeps candida at bay

Reviewer1249577により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love iherb!

Reviewer3050147により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Simple and effective intestinal support

Reviewer1679632により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jarrow is good stuff

Reviewer2819736により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

Another great Jarrow product.

Psoriasis gone!

Reviewer1589532により Dec 19, 2010 に掲載

I've suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years, this is the first thing I've used that has actually worked, plus I feel a whole lot better too! My psoriasis has nearly completely disappeared. Be careful of the detoxing though, for the first few days I felt really bad and had many muscle aches, pains and some headaches. This was just my body detoxing, all good stuff.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Reviewer2402326により Dec 19, 2010 に掲載

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OK

Reviewer2158270により Dec 05, 2010 に掲載

OK

Excellent Prodcut

Reviewer1207155により Oct 23, 2010 に掲載

This prodcut is excellent at creating the ideal yeast environment inside your digestive system. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

to prevent c-diff

Reviewer1358326により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful Tummy

Reviewer3047441により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています