JA

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Candida and Skin

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1508866により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

This product really helps me to keep a handle on candida overgrowth and the skin problems that arrise because of it. I really appreciate the new, higher potency.

Excellent product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1259171により May 02, 2009 に掲載

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Must use following anti-yeast prescriptions

Reviewer2459342により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

I added 1/2 capsule of this with Jarrow-dophilus powder in my 2 mo. old's pumped breastmilk. Mom had taken anti yeast medication to prevent candida/thrush. Only took one dose to change the color/consistency/smell back to the way it was when he was 2 weeks old. Better smelling diapers and better digestion. Great!

no title

Reviewer1692128により Nov 28, 2007 に掲載

the product helped with some indigestion problems and even with hemorrhoids. the service was superb.

Wonderful Tummy

Reviewer3047441により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 105