JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Reviewer1356338により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Krisinsightにより Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

C diff beware!

Reviewer2869189により May 16, 2013 に掲載

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

Great!

5270647100110769302により Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

dr prescribed

Reviewer2203336により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

A Blast from the Best!

5692229277735783169により Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Reviewer2903445により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Very Good Price

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Love this

Reviewer2762075により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 109