JA

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

made me sick

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2517004により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Effective and good value anti-candida product

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).

works as well as Florastor

Reviewer1461434により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Reviewer2673735により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Excellent product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1259171により May 02, 2009 に掲載

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 146