JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

tried it against candida

4975603343884545252により Dec 13, 2013 に掲載

I am not sure, but for me seems like NOW FOODs brand works better against candida. This one did not harm though, maybe its as effective.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

5595725085547366933により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Reviewer1878571により Apr 04, 2011 に掲載

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2636465により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

I have tried other similar products that don't contain the Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS ingrediant. They did not work for me. Jarrow Formulas probiotic does a good job - I noticed the difference when using an alternative product while waiting for these caps to arrive.

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Reviewer1978938により May 29, 2011 に掲載

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

MyQuinStoryにより Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.

keeps candida at bay

Reviewer1249577により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

A Blast from the Best!

5692229277735783169により Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

dr prescribed

Reviewer2203336により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

C diff beware!

Reviewer2869189により May 16, 2013 に掲載

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 163