JA

商品 16 - 20 の合計 20

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Against candida

marianFにより May 14, 2014 に掲載

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Reviewer1412643により Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good

5193470110066713199により Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

5235022637898214777により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

Tried for Candida Cleanse

jewelsinchinaにより Aug 05, 2015 に掲載

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

商品 16 - 20 の合計 20