JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product

Reviewer1259171により May 02, 2009 に掲載

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very pleased with product...

Reviewer2550937により Apr 16, 2009 に掲載

Works!

No difference

Reviewer2422426により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Did not make any difference

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Florastor was more effective for me

Reviewer1873799により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works great!

Reviewer1259333により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Reviewer1221453により Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Product

Reviewer3236180により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

and good price too. I would order again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wonderful product and customer service

Reviewer1044724により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

I was very pleased with product, shipping and how quickly I recieved it. Will do business with you again...told friends and family about you also... Thanks sherry murphy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product at a good price

Reviewer3348076により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

Ulcerative Colitis

Reviewer2122418により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

47 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています