JA

5107048080721591023により Sep 07, 2015 に掲載

Helping with SIBO

Highly Effective for relief of Gastro disorders

5509228211692489255により Aug 14, 2016 に掲載

This is very beneficial in reducing symptoms of severe gastro infection. Particularly good for nausea, with useful effects on appetite and well-being. I have suffered with C. diff for 12 months and this medication is the difference between me surviving and not ! Simple as that.

works well

Reviewer1382187により Sep 27, 2016 に掲載

I only take it to aid digestion

Not bad at all!

5028573501963424098により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

I used to be lactose intolerant - severely! And some minor vaginal discharge.. but after eating this for 3 weeks, my vaginal discharge is nearly gone! i have no idea if it is this or the Iron Pills & Maca I am also taking.. but effects are quite good. So far, I can take milk (just a little) as well. Recommended!

Tried for Candida Cleanse

jewelsinchinaにより Aug 05, 2015 に掲載

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

detox reaction

5314490112360112949により May 04, 2016 に掲載

unfortunately I can not take the S boulardii due to heavy detox reactions. Severe headaches with vomiting and diarrhea. It is to much for me. But it is a very good product.

Good product

Nicholas64により Jun 19, 2016 に掲載

This product is not bad as I can feel some difference but not what I expected. Don't know if the heat during shipping destroyed the probiotics, but I would still give this product a 4 star.

Against candida

marianFにより May 14, 2014 に掲載

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Reviewer1412643により Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5193470110066713199により Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

商品 111 - 120 の合計 157