JA

商品 46 - 50 の合計 148

« 前の | 8 9 10 11 12 | 次のページ »

dr prescribed

Reviewer2203336により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2636465により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

I have tried other similar products that don't contain the Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS ingrediant. They did not work for me. Jarrow Formulas probiotic does a good job - I noticed the difference when using an alternative product while waiting for these caps to arrive.

keeps candida at bay

Reviewer1249577により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2924494により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

I have tried many types of probiotics, this is definately my favorite, and will stick with it.I also like the Jarrow products. They never have disapointed me. Recomended by my doctor.

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Reviewer1978938により May 29, 2011 に掲載

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

商品 46 - 50 の合計 148