JA

商品 46 - 50 の合計 147

« 前の | 8 9 10 11 12 | 次のページ »

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Reviewer1978938により May 29, 2011 に掲載

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

MyQuinStoryにより Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Reviewer1356338により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Krisinsightにより Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

C diff beware!

Reviewer2869189により May 16, 2013 に掲載

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

商品 46 - 50 の合計 147