JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good stuff

Reviewer1483645により May 15, 2012 に掲載

I am taking antibiotics for my dermatitis for 2 months and I picked up Sacch. Boul. to help me prevent yeast overgrowth. I can't prove it's working , but at least it's making me feel better about replenishing my good micro-flora. I am also taking probiotics along with this.

great product

5595948348715286120により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

really noticed a difference with my ibs, will order more.

OK +++

Lyllowにより Feb 18, 2015 に掲載

Comme tous les probiotiques de la marque Jarrow Formulas, celui ci est super efficace. 5 milliards de levures par gélule. La gélule est grosse mais cela évite d'en prendre plusieurs. Ayant un transit intestinal alternatif (péristaltisme plus qu'anarchique et borborygme gênant voir douleurs abdominales en fonction des aliments consommés) les probiotiques m'ont vraiment aidés à avoir une digestion quasi normale. Les S. boulardii sont reconnus pour stopper les diarrhées donc je pense que je ramènerais ces probiotiques lors de mes prochains voyages à l'étranger.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well even after the heat of international shipping

5241698576012858641により Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

Essential for anyone on antibiotics (modern or herbal). After a few bottles used I can say this product hasn't failed me. It's room temperature stable, even it seems after international delivery and delivered in a hot truck. I cool it immediately in the fridge, and then choose to store it in the fridge to ensure a long shelf-life - it's warm in Australia after all.

Probiotics

5752468377531307546により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

Best probiotics I've used in a long time. Highly recommend if anyone is having candida symptoms.

Recommended.

Reviewer1079408により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

I would recommend this to anyone on long term antibiotic therapy.

HEALTHY GUT=HAPPY GUT

5161110245306157042により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product to help with gut issues.You may get bloated but stick with the product and your gut will thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Live and active bacteria...

4680280274346138675により May 12, 2014 に掲載

Live bacteria as opposed to other brands purchased elsewhere. Tested and confirmed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for yeast issues in the gut

Reviewer2589455により Jun 10, 2014 に掲載

i bought this when i learned abt how there's good yeasts and bad yeasts. its a good addition to normal probiotics

OK