JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

made me sick

Reviewer2517004により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Reviewer2673735により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Florastor was more effective for me

Reviewer1873799により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

4668269587752432344により Mar 08, 2015 に掲載

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

Reviewer2549701により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Works as it claims

lotuspocusにより May 05, 2009 に掲載

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

good probiotic

Reviewer2953004により Jul 01, 2010 に掲載

seems to help with my digestion.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good but make you very sleepy

Reviewer1454543により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

eases abdominal pain but make you very tired

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good?

Reviewer2839748により Jul 28, 2014 に掲載

dont know the effects yet

Great Price

Reviewer2158434により Aug 19, 2010 に掲載

This product did not work for me. My brother tried it and I hope his immune system is a bit stronger.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13