JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

made me sick

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2517004により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2673735により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Florastor was more effective for me

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1873799により Apr 13, 2009 に掲載

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4668269587752432344により Mar 08, 2015 に掲載

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2549701により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14