JA

商品 11 - 15 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

saccharomyces boulardii

5546811708359881608により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

5167562268472578012により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

Seems good enough.

Reviewer2741050により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

Good yeast

5044357778897231143により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

The best

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2924494により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

商品 11 - 15 の合計 24