JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Absolutely a must

ShaunDにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

chachoにより Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Nice product

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

Works great!

Reviewer3229767により May 19, 2012 に掲載

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

works well

Reviewer2684050により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3094282により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

MartineTrinderにより Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

I love these!

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Heavy duty probiotic

Reviewer2608759により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

saccharomyces boulardii

5546811708359881608により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25