Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Absolutely a must

Posted by ShaunD From Australia on Mar 05, 2012

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho From Texas on Feb 02, 2012

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

good

Posted by Reviewer3094282 on Sep 23, 2011

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2684050 From Connecticut on Nov 17, 2011

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

Nice product

Posted by SherryB From Texas on Aug 23, 2012

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »