Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

¥ 3129.57
Reviews 4-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Posted by Reviewer1146718 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 29, 2012

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

Good yeast

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-180-Veggie-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2636465 From Great Britain on Oct 16, 2011

I've used the smaller size of this item. They are the best for me.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST