JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

MartineTrinderにより Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

you have to have this in order for other probiotics to work

Reviewer3070429により Mar 24, 2016 に掲載

my stomach issues did not get better until I added this...I trust jarrow brands over others too!!

Mary Lou

5015975846343133321により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

My husband had a very bad bowel infection from either the hospital or nursing home. Because of this he was on antibiotic for a long time. We feel that he is stable now because of the probiotic. I even recommended it to another family member.

Questionable Quality

4914116887331997861により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seems good enough.

Reviewer2741050により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Things in Small Packages!

5692229277735783169により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great support when taking anti-biotics

5357651848560599193により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

A good product at a great price!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

5167562268472578012により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

saccharomyces boulardii

5546811708359881608により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

veg friendly & cheap

4749031583998150554により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27