JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Absolutely a must

ShaunDにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Reviewer1146718により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

Great Stuff

chachoにより Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Works great!

Reviewer3229767により May 19, 2012 に掲載

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

Nice product

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

works well

Reviewer2684050により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3094282により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

Questionable Quality

4914116887331997861により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

I love these!

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Seems good enough.

Reviewer2741050により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28