JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Absolutely a must

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ShaunDにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

chachoにより Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1146718により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

Works great!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3229767により May 19, 2012 に掲載

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

Nice product

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24