JA

日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1146718により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

Good yeast

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5044357778897231143により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

Seems good enough.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2741050により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-180-Veggie-Caps

Reviewer2636465により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I've used the smaller size of this item. They are the best for me.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4