JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Better R-ALA

Reviewer3125771により Oct 26, 2012 に掲載

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

To much fillers !!

Reviewer1491632により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

I have used the 100 mg Na-Rala pills of Doctor's Best for a long time, but I bought this brand to compare. Although the capsules of Jarrow and Doctor's Best have the same Na-Rala content ( both 100 mg ) the capsules of Doctors best are a size smaller ! So I suppose Jarrow has more fillers in the supplement and the price of Jarrow is also almost 4 dollar more.

This one works

Reviewer3014590により May 21, 2012 に掲載

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

PurplePegasusにより May 15, 2012 に掲載

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

Good product

Ingrid75により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

First I took ALA caps (containing R+S forms) by Healthy Origins. But after reading a clinical study on ALA I started taking this R-ALA: only this form is found in human body and is considered to be the best form of ALA (and lower dose needed).

Better than Alpha Lipoic Acid

5747046237059080475により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This is absorbed much better than ALA

Jarrow Fan

Reviewer2056166により Apr 11, 2013 に掲載

Used ALA 300 Sustain for years. Tried this along with the ALA and I feel better. Next I will attempt to use without Sustain.

Very good product

4919910610322952247により Apr 23, 2016 に掲載

Highly recommand.

Deborah Benstead

Reviewer2158100により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I use R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for liver D-tox....have been using PureInnovations one which is 200mg and slightly dearer.....however noticed the Jarrow is only 100mg so will likely go back to using the PureInnovation which while work out cheaper but has double the R-Alph Acid.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9