iHerbは初めての方?

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

¥2,088
¥3,212
¥ 2088.19
Savings of: ¥1,124 (35% Off)
Reviews 2-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

I'm not sure that it does anything!

Posted by Reviewer1181544 on Jun 15, 2010

I was on a regimen of pills and supplements to drop my cholesterol for many months. I didn't want to take statins. There was little improvement from those supplements so I added only Pantethine (900mg daily) to my regimen for the next 4 months while at the same time dropping 20+lbs. When I took my next blood test, my numbers didn't improve at all. I'm serious about taking supplements and not taking statins, so I really fell for all the talk of Pantethine and it's benefits, but despite me never cheating on my choice of healthy foods, I was seriously surprised that this supplement did nothing for me at all.

Didn't agree with me

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

I have read great things about pantethine but after one of these capsules I experience post nasal drip and suffered a serious bout of palpitations. I dare not try a second time!

Too hard on my tummy.

Posted by Reviewer2176291 on Feb 05, 2009

Unfortunately, I can't take this. I get gastritis.