JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Allergic response

Reviewer1854340により May 22, 2013 に掲載

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

Not suitable

5077693607109552234により Dec 06, 2016 に掲載

Calm me down. But it gives me very bad stomach gas . My blood test showed increased liver enzyme. Not suitable for me .

your email

4927992107642195526により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

First of all, I would not put an x in a box that said to review the products I buy. Second of all, you could have had the check mark there already and I didn't see it to uncheck it. I hate doing reviews because companies like you send a request for a review time and time again even after I have given a review so this is why I know I would not do this. So kindly do not send me emails and I will unsubcribe from that if I can. I have used proper language. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The Hype notwithsatnding, Doesn't Work!

Reviewer3031698により Dec 16, 2007 に掲載

Based several "glowing" reviews, decided to try this. After 7 months, this item was totally effective in lowering either cholesterol or triglycerides. I wonder if more than a few of the "glowing reviews" were unbiased!!Instead of self-medicating, tried Niaspan(which although requires a Rx actually lowers cholesterol and tryglycerides.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4