JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cholesterol can be controlled without drugs

Reviewer2517513により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I am totally opposed to taking drugs to control cholesterol--the cure is worse than the problem. All drugs have serious negative side-effects, and should be avoided if one is concerned about his or her overall health. But, I had a problem with cholesterol. So, through research I found information that Pantethine was effective in lowering LDL and raising HDL, and with that information I searched the intenet and found iHerb. I purchased and started taking Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine (450 mg) Softgels and have been 100% satisfied. Within a couple weeks of taking two 450 mg softgels daily, my cholesterol was well below 200, my LDL was down and my HDL was up. Everyone on statins should know about this product. It could literally change their life! In fact, this product is so good, it should be in an ad on TV and in magazines. I would be glad to take part in it.

Reducing Bad Cholesterol Levels

Reviewer1603261により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

Love this product, especially now that it is in the 450 mg...as a cholesterol lowering aid it has been suggested to take 900 mg...and since doing so, my husband has been able to go off the drugs and his numbers are lower then they were when he was on the drugs. I might mention that he took cholesterol lowering drugs, including Lipitor, for over 10 years...and now has been off the drugs for over 2 years!

Reviewer1741300により Apr 08, 2010 に掲載

I have always taken this but recently i found out it helps with adrenal problems. My husband was always losing it in traffic and any stressful situation. Now that i started giving him this, it has helped tremendously. You have to have more Pantethine than you get in a vitamin B complex. This product works.

Belly fat

Reviewer1806652により Jun 13, 2009 に掲載

Good product, great price. Helpful for stress & reducing belly fat. When stressed the adrenals work overtime which often makes it difficult to shed weight especially around midsection.

Effective

Reviewer1057865により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

I had a heart scare about 4 years ago and learnt about Pantethine from Robert Kowalski. I had my blood tested religiously for months while I adjusted my diet and supplementation regimen. The inclusion of Pantethine seemed to significantly lower my triglycerides and there was also a significant rise in my HDL cholesterol. For those of you who are struggling to manage these 2 factors I highly recommend you give Pantethine a try.

Helping my adrenals with PABA

Reviewer1003688により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

This and PABA are doing amazing things for my adrenals.

Super Nutrient

Reviewer2167095により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

An invaluable nutrient, I now wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. I felt worse in the beginning, it took 1-2 weeks for positive results but I will never be without this now.

Great for Triglyceride reduction

Reviewer1314434により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

After on;y 1 month, my triglyceride level was reduced by 40%. Jarrow's formulation is high potency, low cost!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pantethine is useful supplement!

TinValにより Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

Research Overview Vitamin B5 research shows the following: 1. Reduces lipid peroxidation 2. Lowers cholesterol 3. Protects cells against UV radiation 4. Is important to epithelial functioning 5. Accelerates wound healing 6. Regenerates skin cells after burn injury 7. Improves skin roughness and flaking 8. Regenerates cells following surgery 9. Improves symptoms of sunburn 10. Increases energy in athletes

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great value and works well

HealthyWestにより Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

商品 1 - 10 の合計 116