JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Reviewer3168479により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

36 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Reviewer2044696により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Undecided

Reviewer2764404により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

I'm taking this because my Dr recommended it, along with a few other supplements, but I don't know whether they are all helping, or which individual ones are helping. I am feeling better. Because of the short half life of NAC, I like that this one is a sustained delivery version.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

works for me!

Reviewer1922382により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

After I had an operation, I was told to use this for faster healing .... it really worked.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Innovative But...

Reviewer2390602により Dec 18, 2007 に掲載

It subjectively doesn't seem to pack as much punch as absorbing 600mg at once.

I think it works!

Reviewer1169648により Dec 10, 2010 に掲載

it's helping my congestion

n-a-c sustain

Reviewer1234672により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

both my husband are taking this , with good effect and a noticeable difference. both have copd and are both able to live and breathe easier since taking the product. thanks for the help

Just starting on this

Denyseにより Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Have read and talked with many natural health professionals on this product and I would have to say that if you are having eye or Lung issues, definitely a must.

Take it with "thistle"

Reviewer1715007により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

Thistle and NAC are taken by my husband to cure his unbeautiful liver! haha

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

sinus improvement

Reviewer1057924により Dec 31, 2010 に掲載

i love jarrow. i just started using this and have already been happy to notice improvement with my sinus congestion

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています