JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 softgels

Reviewer2275318により Feb 22, 2008 に掲載

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT Product! My healthcare practitioner recommends this product for me and for my mother as well as many others for help with osteoporosis. I feel confident that THIS product (as compared with other forms of Vitamin K ) is helping me. It is a special formula of Vitamin K2 which is more absorbable than others.

Heart arrhythmia protocol

Reviewer2549736により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I've been following H Larsen's research of medical documents in combating heart arrhythmia, and this is one of the supplements that seem to help. I've not had another bout since learning what has worked for some of the sufferers on his forum and duplicating it, in addition following a paleo diet, less caffeine, and less of some of the artificial sweeteners.

GREAT

Reviewer1386216により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

Don't forget to take this with D3 to avoid OD. Also VitA

not for me

Reviewer1052411により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

Jarrow Formulas mk-7

Reviewer1439551により Oct 17, 2010 に掲載

helps strengthen bones and is said to put the calcium in your bones instead of in you soft tissues; good when used with vitamin d3 and calcium products According to Life Extension, this form of vitamin k, particularly when combined with vitamin d-3, helps to prevent cancer; according to them it also helps to prevent cirrhosis of the liver -- either way, do your own research

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Reviewer1549502により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jarrow MK-7

Reviewer1836572により May 28, 2012 に掲載

A must addition to our D-3 intake. It is the most advanced Vitamin K available.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

5239401191549593912により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Asolution I hope

Reviewer1960983により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

Best Ingredients--Best Price

Reviewer2413439により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

MK-7 is an important ingredient in the bone building mix along with Calcium, Vitamin D2, and Magnesium. This is the right kind of vitamin K that will do some good. It helps keep the calcium in the bones and out of the soft tissue. Excellent price too. I wouldn't be without it

商品 21 - 30 の合計 178