JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Easy to take

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2676453により Dec 30, 2008 に掲載

This capsule is so small, it is a breeze to take. I can't say how well this works, but I can say that I have taken it on and off for a couple of years now, and during a recent cardio series was found to have zero percent(0%) blockage in my carotid arteries, and 1% was an option. This product combined with a good Serrapeptase product and Enzymedica LypoGold is a good choice for the circulatory system.

Good stuff

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1153577により Oct 13, 2008 に掲載

As a coumadin patient, the K2 helps strip the calcium deposits from my blood vesses. Very important.

Helps me tolerate calcium

Reviewer2158964により May 18, 2008 に掲載

I have taken this for one month. After two weeks, I was able to tolerate calcium supplements. I assume this is because K2 helps the body put calcium where it belongs: in the bones instead of your arteries.

Good buy

Reviewer3049143により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

This vitamin K is the one I choose because what I have read about vitamin K; it is made with non-GMO soy beans and fermented with Natto. And it is the best buy of this type of K that I have found.

Vitamin K2 and Ostoporosis

Reviewer2327530により Jul 07, 2010 に掲載

This product along with others (e.g. Vitamin D3) in a protocol is doing what my health care provider suggested it would for my osteoporosis. The DEXA scan results showed higher density this year--I am now building bone instead of tearing it down without taking Fosamax or other harmful meds.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 164