iHerbは初めての方?

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

¥1,681
¥2,586
¥ 1681.49
Savings of: ¥905 (35% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

MK-7 Vitamin K2 ~ Clinical Proven Results

Posted by Reviewer1414114 on Apr 26, 2008

Jarrow Forumula provides the best, most highly absorbably, biologically active form of Vitamin K2 that has been clinically proven to REVERSE arterial calcification by up to 50% in test subjects. Excess calcium in the arteries is a far better indicator of cardiovascular risk than cholesterol which is the hoax that has been used to brainwash the American populace as the principal cause for heart attacks and strokes. MK-7 helps the body assimilate calcium in the bones and teeth while preventing calcification of the soft tissue as well as maintaining arterial elasticity which helps regulates blood pressure. Vitamin K has many benefits for the body beyond proper blood clotting...I have only listed a few of its benefits. Read the medical literature you will be surprised as I was. Jarrows Forumlas a great price for a clinically effective dose in one softgel.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Sep 16, 2011

Many children today are developing small jawbones (See research of Weston A. Price) due to low levels of Vit. A, D, and K2 (Price recommends fermented cod liver oil and grass fed cow butter in spring). k2 is said to help the lower portion of the jaw develop. My 8 year old son was showing signs of teeth crowding, heading towards braces. After 2 weeks of Jarrow's k2, I noticed signs of jaw growth! Outwardly, his jaw was looking slightly wider. Inside, his bottom teeth were no longer as overlapped as before. Absolutely amazing. Friends started to notice his facial developments as well. His nose is also less stuffy, and his palate expands, also opening the nasal passage. He is always given this product with some fish oil or butter, along with vit. A and D. Schussler's Tissue salts are also thrown in for extra mineral assurance. I'm so glad I found this excellent product, (as we can not afford to buy Green Pasture's X factor butter oil).

Low Vitamin K due to Celiac Disease

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Mar 26, 2007

I had low vitamin K due to Celiac Disease(Gluten Intolerance) and antibiotics that killed the natural K producing bacteria. This is the best absorbed Vitamin K supplement on the market in my opinion.

jabber

Posted by Reviewer3163132 on Nov 21, 2008

I was using the product to help get calcium into my bones,but also found out it is good for my heart. I have only been on this product 3 months and my chiropractor told me my spine alignment is staying in place longer than before.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Oct 13, 2008

As a coumadin patient, the K2 helps strip the calcium deposits from my blood vesses. Very important.