JA

¥1,380

¥2,358

のセーブ: ¥978 (41 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

so helpful for restful sleep

Reviewer3260843により Jan 30, 2010 に掲載

I find I sleep more deeply when I take this product about an hour before bedtime.

Helps with sleep

Reviewer2882806により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

I usually take tryptophan 30 minutes before my last meal of the day. I eat my last meal around 8:30 pm. I take 1-2 capsules of tryptophan, but I also use sublingual melatonin (I'm over 40 and melatonin definitely helps me). I've needed less melatonin, since using tryptophan. This does have fillers, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. I like the regular screw bottle cap, although I'd like the bottleneck to be a little more flush with the cap. I am undecided which brand I like best. I like a pure product and a good bottle and a regular screw cap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good quality, but not for me

Reviewer1706966により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

This product is a good choice, but having tried a number of different serotonin precursors including 5-HTP I recommend you to better try pharmaGABA and/or Taurine if your main problem is anxiety, because this can make you more depressed due to its dampening effects over noradrenaline.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent results.

Reviewer2245885により Jan 13, 2010 に掲載

Very pleased. Definite improvement in mood,outlook and sleep patterns. Have quite a bit of longterm experience with SSRI and SNRI antidepressants and other alternative therapies-st. johns wort,5 htp,fish oil,etc... I take 4 of these( L Try) at bedtime with the co-enzyme p 5 p version of b-6 50 mg (w/orange juice). NOW Foods makes the one I use. I also take low dose 5 mg Lexapro and I know for myself the L-Tryp definetly has a beneficial,additive effect w/out so many of the typical side effects associated with SSRI therapy. Also take magnesium,Vit C, B complex,multi vitamin... Grateful and very pleased.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Knocks me out

Reviewer1075233により Jan 10, 2010 に掲載

In terms of any kind of insomnia, one pill will knock me out quickly, surprising how fast. However the next day I feel very heavy, a little drowsy, and a bit foggy through the morning. I havn`t noticed any kind of `mood enhancing` effect, but the physical heaviness I get the next day prevents me from being in much of a good mood. I was interested in this primarily to aid with depression, but it makes me way too tired/heavy to be taken regularily and function mentally at 100%.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good

Reviewer1308797により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

very good

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan 500mg 60 veggie caps

Reviewer1972894により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful stuff! I only use them to sleep. I had tinnitus and was having such great anxiety, that I was fearful of going to bed and hearing the ringing in my ear. Tryptophan relaxed me so much that I was able to FINALLY sleep! ( I took 3 veggie caps). Now I am down to 2 for the night! :-) By, the way, if you have daytime anxiety, one veggie cap works great too! You feel "back down to earth" again!

sleep

Reviewer2770454により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

love this product--allows me to relax and fall asleep and stay asleep--if i should wake--i am right back to sleep

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

helps with sleep and anxiety

Reviewer2729859により Nov 08, 2009 に掲載

I've being using L-Tropraphan for 2years now. I've suffer from Panic disorder for the past 25 years. The L-Tryptophan has been a gerat help with alleviating my anxyety and also helps me have a more relaxed sleep. I have had no hesitation recommending this product to friends and family who suffer with similar problems

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

better sleep

Reviewer1875930により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

seems to be helpful in relaxing prior to sleep.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 83