iHerbは初めての方?

Customer Reviews

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 15 Capsules

¥678
¥968
¥ 678.12
Savings of: ¥290 (30% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

worked really well

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

пребиотик с хорошим составом

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Ksenechka on Jul 01, 2012

I took 120 capsules, instead of 15, it for 15 days for test quite normally. different types good bacteria. 4 points I put for magnesium stearate in structure, though in our Russian tablets fillers are much worse, it so if to carp at naturalness of structure. But effect unequivocally I see, the intestines better work. It is recommended from 1 to 4 capsules, in my case likely all 4 capsules are necessary, but I while on 2 accept. различные виды бифидо и лакто бактерий. 4 балла ставлю за magnesium stearate в составе,хотя в наших российских таблетках наполнители значительно хуже, это так, если придираться к натуральности состава. Но эффект однозначно вижу, лучше работает кишечник. Рекомендуется от 1 до 4 капсул, в моем случае наверно все 4 капсулы надо, но я пока по 2 принимаю.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Excellent!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by BJoyce on Jun 25, 2013

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

.

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb®は、iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewardsの登録商標です。 それに伴うロゴもiHerb, Incの登録商標となります。


免責条項: iHerbに書かれている文章、もしくはiHerbで売られている商品は食品医薬品局(厚生省)で評価はされていません。病気を診断したり、治療したり、治したり、防いだり出来るという保証はありません もっと読む »

Eco Friendly Initiatives