Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 15 Capsules

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

worked really well

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

Posted by BJoyce on Jun 25, 2013

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.

Healthy Gut

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 17, 2014

I take these and find they help my immune system eg my skin is clearer, exzema improved, well worth the money.