JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥719

¥1,027

のセーブ: ¥307 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

пребиотик с хорошим составом

Ksenechkaにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

I took 120 capsules, instead of 15, it for 15 days for test quite normally. different types good bacteria. 4 points I put for magnesium stearate in structure, though in our Russian tablets fillers are much worse, it so if to carp at naturalness of structure. But effect unequivocally I see, the intestines better work. It is recommended from 1 to 4 capsules, in my case likely all 4 capsules are necessary, but I while on 2 accept. различные виды бифидо и лакто бактерий. 4 балла ставлю за magnesium stearate в составе,хотя в наших российских таблетках наполнители значительно хуже, это так, если придираться к натуральности состава. Но эффект однозначно вижу, лучше работает кишечник. Рекомендуется от 1 до 4 капсул, в моем случае наверно все 4 капсулы надо, но я пока по 2 принимаю.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

worked really well

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

BJoyceにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent!

opheartにより Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

.

Strelkaにより Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Healthy Gut

Reviewer2555447により Jul 17, 2014 に掲載

I take these and find they help my immune system eg my skin is clearer, exzema improved, well worth the money.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feels very comfortable in the stomach

4669693988845461808により Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

After taking it i feel like i've eaten something good for my body. I take it before a heavy meal planned or when i travel and my diet is changed. It helps a lot.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

jarro great!

5714688891667453826により Apr 08, 2015 に掲載

After taking it I can feel it works!!I really feel it in my tummy.Also helps with loose stools and overgrowth of candid. Im taking them together with s.bouldarii. Delivery fast like usually.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product!

Reviewer3145962により Sep 07, 2015 に掲載

I love these Jarrow Probiotics in a veggie capsules. They have a good balance of ingredients.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9