JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 15 Veggie Caps

¥773
¥1,103
のセーブ: ¥330 (30 % オフ)
4.8 5件のうち 13 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

worked really well

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

пребиотик с хорошим составом

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ksenechkaにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

I took 120 capsules, instead of 15, it for 15 days for test quite normally. different types good bacteria. 4 points I put for magnesium stearate in structure, though in our Russian tablets fillers are much worse, it so if to carp at naturalness of structure. But effect unequivocally I see, the intestines better work. It is recommended from 1 to 4 capsules, in my case likely all 4 capsules are necessary, but I while on 2 accept. различные виды бифидо и лакто бактерий. 4 балла ставлю за magnesium stearate в составе,хотя в наших российских таблетках наполнители значительно хуже, это так, если придираться к натуральности состава. Но эффект однозначно вижу, лучше работает кишечник. Рекомендуется от 1 до 4 капсул, в моем случае наверно все 4 капсулы надо, но я пока по 2 принимаю.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

opheartにより Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BJoyceにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

.

Strelkaにより Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »