JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I like less added junk

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

If I buy again, it'll be Nature's Way, because it contains absolutely nothing else. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Grow Smaller with Green Tea

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2789027により Jan 30, 2010 に掲載

I have been using these capsules for many months and feel it is helping my body to firm up. It happens slowly, but I have especially noticed that my tummy area, a major problem for women, is becoming firmer and less saggy.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

it's good but .....intake very carefully!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

dearcattyにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

good effect but hard to swallow,it dissolved very quickly, but really good at Eliminate fat (don't use everyday or you could anemia suddly just like me!)Note iron intake when you want to take green tea capsules!!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1243341により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

Love my green tea. Tried other brands but my body loves this one the most. It seems to be gentler on my stomach and smoother energy (if that makes sense). Excellent Quality. Excellent Value. Excellent Brand.

Energy without nervousness

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1067169により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

Jarrow Green Tea gives me a good burst of energy without the jittery feeling and stomach upset associated with other stimulants. Price is excellent and delivery from iHerb is prompt and efficient.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 76