JA

¥4,810

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Fem Dophilus is ok....

4948945025204874095により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

I started getting BV in mid June, and I had had it before so I knew the symptoms of it. So I went to the doctor and got on flagy. About 5 days in I had a horrible reaction and had to go to the hospital. That doctor took me off flagyl and put me on Doxycycline and Clindamycin for 10 DAYS! I did that, and of course I developed a terrible yeast infection, but not only was it vaginally, it was rectally! I've never done anything sexual back there so I knew it was from the antibiotics. So I did A LOT of research and found Fem Dophilus. I took it and it helped me somewhat, it made work and school tolerable, and it helped me make it through my graduation day, so I am thankful for that! But it didn't get rid of my problem. I think if I had taken Fem Dophilus instead of the antibiotics or when I first got the symptoms it would have worked better. But the only way to completely get your yeast back in order is a change in diet, along with an anti-fungal regiment which should include prescriptions, probiotics, AND vitamins. I am seeing an alternative medicine doctor, and am doing a yeast detox while taking nystatin, probiotics, vitamins, and the Fem Dophilus as well, and drinking LOTS of water. I have been doing it a week and I feel great! I still recommend Fem to my friends because if you catch the symptoms early enough I believe it could really help. But Fem isn't a cure. But I still buy it and use it regularly! Good luck, and educate yourself about what you put in your body. Education is your best defense against any problem!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you have candidas problem, just go see the doctor

5301809575968561836により Jul 12, 2015 に掲載

I took a risk to sent it overseas, maybe because the yeast die while delivery, doesn't really affect anything after I took for a month, told my gynecologist about this product, he strongly suggest me do not waste my money, he said the probiotic wouldn't change any condition for your vagina, it's better to use vaginal tablet regularly.

Northern MI

Reviewer2862251により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

Works okay but seems to be lacking in a wide variety of probiotic strains.

Honestly can't tell

Reviewer2907152により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

Since I have no way to assess the effects of the Dophilus, I have to say for right now "OK". No negative reaction, but can't determine anything positive from it.

Still unsure

Reviewer2742312により Dec 29, 2009 に掲載

I ordered this product a little over a month ago, and the shipping and prices thru iherb are phenomenal, but i'm not sure if the product is working well with me. I'm very susceptible to yeast infections and bv, and I noticed a difference in the first week after I began taking it (max dosage), but after that first week, my yeast infection symptoms returned, so i'm going to continue my dosage and maybe try femdophilus in conjunction with another product.

Product is not for me

Reviewer2593939により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

The product arrived on time and iced as promised; however, after a few days of taking the medicine, I developed an entire body itch.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Will keep taking this product

Reviewer2287422により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

I've had wicked vaginal yeast. I have been taking this product for a while. I'm still on weekly diflocan for maintenance, but will keep taking this product to keep things in check. I also take a pro biotic for the gut as well. I can't say whether or not it's helping me until I am completely off the medication and until I can keep this yeast away for good.

Not sure if it works

4949124083896883652により Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

So I've been having BV and yeast infections for a year and a half. Gone on all sorts of meds and taken probiotics consistently. To tell the truth, I haven't seen a big decrease in my number of infections since taking this. Also when it arrived to me it was warm. That could be my fault, I might not have chosen the correct shipping rate so make sure you do that!!!! Many women report success with this probiotic so I say take it. It could be your cure! Everyone's body is different.

just okay

fitandfortysomethingにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

just okay for the money

Quick Delivery

4789609119784121632により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

I haven't gotten great effect from it yet. so, I don't give 5 stars.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10