JA

¥4,291

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Does Nothing for Me

Reviewer1500988により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

After reading all the rave reviews about this product, I was convinced it would help my bv crisis. I went ahead and ordered a 60 capsules bottle. When it arrived, the ice pack was melted and hot, so I maybe that alone killed off all the good bacteria...I won't be buying it again. It's too expensive to risk losing the effectiveness.

TEMPORARY RELIEF

Reviewer2477145により Mar 26, 2011 に掲載

UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKED FOR A FEW WEEKS, AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS THIS PRODUCT STOPPED WORKING, I REALLY BELIEVED I HAD FOUND THE SOLUTION TO BV/ YEAST HELL! I MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT PRODUCT CALLED FEM FLORA ON SWANSONVITAMINS.COM AND FOR 60 CAPSULES I PAID 6.99 LETS SEE HOW THAT WORKS BUT ATLEAST I WOULD NOT HAVE WASTED ALMOST 30 BUCKS ON TEMPORARY RELIEF!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

item may not arrive cold even in winter with expedited shipping

5724914478371062393により Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

I ordered 2 packages to qualify for free expedited shipping, and ordered on Monday morning as recommended. The capsules were shipped in a styrofoam box with ice packs inside it, during a period of 35-45 F weather in my area. Nevertheless, the package arrived warm, the ice packs were totally melted, and the boxes inside appeared to be room temperature. I quickly put them in the frig and hope that they'll be effective. But I'm quite disappointed that even with all these efforts they were not kept cold all through shipping.

Big Disappointment

5226019379769291055により Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

I hate to give this product a bad review when everyone else is raving about it..but it really did not work for me. I tried taking this orally and vaginally for a chronic case of BV. Not only did it not work, it made me fart A LOT! I was literally like a rocket. Definitely not normal.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4