JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

More energy, less grumpy

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1146787により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

Good Product

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1247611により Jul 25, 2008 に掲載

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

Magic of the Mushroom

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1970197により May 26, 2009 に掲載

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

great cordyceps

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3224422により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

good for stamina.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1613928により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 22