JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

More energy, less grumpy

Reviewer1146787により 4 29, 2008 に掲載

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

Good Product

Reviewer1247611により 7 25, 2008 に掲載

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

good for stamina.

Reviewer1613928により 1 07, 2014 に掲載

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

Magic of the Mushroom

Reviewer1970197により 5 26, 2009 に掲載

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

great cordyceps

Reviewer3224422により 12 11, 2009 に掲載

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

didnt notice a big difference

Reviewer2841015により 4 15, 2009 に掲載

woudnt buy the product a gain. Just didint seem to work that well

Good product

Reviewer29875314により 6 25, 2012 に掲載

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2530024により 9 25, 2011 に掲載

Energizes my mom!

Good stuff!

Reviewer2062667により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Reviewer2410335により 5 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22