JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

Reviewer1871696により Nov 27, 2014 に掲載

This is a very good product. I have been using it for a long time and keep reordering :)

Hard to swallow

Reviewer2605074により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

I like jarrow products, but unfortunately I find the round tablets a bit difficult to swallow. I'll be looking for an alternative in capsules.

good for stamina.

Reviewer1613928により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1871360により Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

consumed for more than 5 years. really help, especially for sleep problems.

Jarrow Formulas, Cordyceps

Reviewer1693034により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Sunku pasakyti apie veiksmingumą.

Good product

Reviewer29875314により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good stuff!

Reviewer2062667により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2530024により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

Energizes my mom!

Gr8 Product

Reviewer1019558により May 11, 2011 に掲載

This product gives me good energy!

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Reviewer2410335により May 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22