JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Jarrow Bromelain

Reviewer2818837により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Mrs.

Reviewer1802672により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

...

5392288067661058102により Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Reviewer3266086により Sep 11, 2009 に掲載

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

Joan

Reviewer2451085により Nov 17, 2008 に掲載

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

very good

Reviewer1170321により May 02, 2009 に掲載

hard to tell

Gives me aching joints

Reviewer1539732により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very pleased with product.

Reviewer2379588により Dec 23, 2010 に掲載

Very pleased with product.

Jarrow Bromelain 1000, 500 mg

Reviewer1414951により Aug 20, 2009 に掲載

I like this product

Bromelain

4942147700344166226により Dec 19, 2014 に掲載

The pineapple proteinase effect is good, improve the indigestion.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16