JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Effective against viruses

5234728829999803621により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

Tried in this winter. Effective when taken at the first symptoms of disease many times per day and after that 1-2 capsules for maintenance. Did not work for the "old" virus. The rationality behind may be that it helps to activate your first line - innate immune response, but at the same time it suppresses your adapted immune response (production of antibodies which anyway takes some time after the first contact with a virus). If your innate immune response is good enough and it kills the virus, then there is no need for activating antibodies anyway. If its not then it may even extend your illness because the body doesnt produce antibodies. This is only a guess but it really seemed to be a case. After stopping taking beta glucan when it did not work and after a couple of bad days my daughter actually started to recover. Before that there was kind of endless "almost sick" situation.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Thyroid antibodies lower

5248958136506666715により May 30, 2015 に掲載

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Haven't used this yet.

4853612647520682963により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

Using this soon!

Good product.

Reviewer2849238により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

Working as good as the NBG-betaglucans that I tried first, but this one is half the cost. In the last 6 months period I have been ill only once, before I would have had around 3-4 colds in that time.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2670241により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I use this product to replace Isus's Health Immune, which was discontinued, as part of my cancer protocol.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Reviewer1954694により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

Great to up your neutropils

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Reviewer1999653により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Amazing immune booster

Reviewer2123273により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

Beta glucans

Reviewer2432818により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Beta Glucan