JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great quality, great price

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1985629により Nov 09, 2007 に掲載

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Amazing immune booster

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2123273により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1999653により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Beta glucans

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2432818により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Thyroid antibodies lower

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5248958136506666715により May 30, 2015 に掲載

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11