JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Thyroid antibodies lower

5248958136506666715により May 30, 2015 に掲載

I had elevated antibodies against my thyroid, so my doctor recommended that I take a supplement with beta glucans, calcium d-glucarate, and Lactobacillus lysate. I substituted separate supplements because they were significantly less expensive than the combination product. Three months later, my latest blood test shows healthy levels of antibodies. My doctor suspects it's primarily the result of the beta glucans.

Great quality, great price

Reviewer1985629により Nov 09, 2007 に掲載

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Beta glucans

Reviewer2432818により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Amazing immune booster

Reviewer2123273により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Reviewer1999653により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2670241により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I use this product to replace Isus's Health Immune, which was discontinued, as part of my cancer protocol.

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Reviewer1954694により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

Great to up your neutropils

Cknots

Reviewer2153521により Mar 05, 2008 に掲載

This combination was recommended post-cancer surgery for both my husband and I to stimulate the immune system. iHerb pricing is very reasonable.

Very good

Reviewer2275759により Jun 15, 2008 に掲載

Beta Glucan is very good for immuneboosting of our cats in the cattery.

Raymond Parady

Reviewer2459062により Sep 15, 2008 に掲載

Very good results using this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11