JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer2274445により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

Love the Product, been taking it for at least 10 years and never have any cellulite. Also keeps my mind sharp. Notice if I do not take it.

aCetyl L

101010011により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

another fantastic carnitine from one of the best carnitine providers on the market. i prefer the acetyl type versus the regular L product. can feel the difference when it comes to cognitive situations.

ALC

Reviewer1785417により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Not bad, does give you a nice mental boost. Like it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It was good. But different L-Carnitine.....

Reviewer1539203により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

First time, I knew this is to enhance L-Carnitine. But Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine is different effect properly!! Acetyl L-Carnitine is help to enhance nervous system and antioxidant. If you need to lose weight, purchase just 'L-Carnitine' :)

Clearer thinking

Reviewer2910027により Jun 20, 2013 に掲載

Since I started taking this my thinking has been more clearly and focused. :)

not sure

Reviewer3049143により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking ALC for my liver (hep-C) but I think it might be aggravating A-fib. I'm not sure. There might be other causes so I'm experimenting

Jarrow is quality

Reviewer2959212により Oct 25, 2010 に掲載

Still not losing hair or turning gray!!! :)

Brain food!

Reviewer1255231により May 25, 2011 に掲載

A trusted brand to begin with this combo of brain enhancers really works. Of course the real proof will come in 20 years when I am truly old, but it seems like good insurance and I CAN tell the difference when I'm not taking it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I need more time to really tell, but I do feel it already

healthandlongevityにより Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

I use this in combination with ALA. It's been about 2-3 weeks into use or so and I can't really tell yet, but I do feel more alert and mentally fresh with these. The positive effects of ALC and ALA are in the long-term, consistent use, it is not a regular stimulant. And needs to be cycled off from time to time for a month or so.

L-carnitine