JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great for Energy

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2252110により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Acetyl L - Carnitine

Reviewer1191503により Jun 09, 2008 に掲載

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

Reviewer1243295により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

good product

Reviewer1744102により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Reviewer3227442により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26